Our Huntington Beach Council was instituted on November 11, 2008. We serve St. Mary’s by the Sea parish by helping with the Parish Fiesta, Lenten fish fry’s and other family events.We invite all men of the parish to join us.
Imagine being part of an organization that fills your heart and your mind with the joy of giving to others and the feeling that comes with making a difference. You will make lifelong friends.
Knights are Catholic men, at least 18 years old, who are committed to making their community a better place while supporting their church. Being a knight is being involved with your community, supporting your parish, enhancing your own faith and protecting and enhancing your family life.
We are Catholic men building a bridge back to faith. There is much work to be done in this world. Good work. Necessary work. And that’s what the Knights do. Every day. Assisting the sick and disabled. Protecting those who can’t protect themselves. Whether they are next door or halfway around the world. This is the journey we are on. Our path.
We do it to be better husbands, fathers, sons, neighbors and Catholics. We invest our time, our effort, and our resources into our values: Charity. Unity. Fraternity. Patriotism. We come from many places, and backgrounds, and stages in our lives. But we are all of one faith. A fraternity of men striving to better ourselves and our world.
It’s one thing to say who you are. It’s another to live it. To put your values into action. That’s what we do at the Knights of Columbus. That’s who we are.
- FAITH: Grow in your faith. Support your parish. Help with your parish fiesta. Knights become better Catholics.
- FAMILY: We have many family activities each year such as picnics, council breakfasts, coats for kids and others. Give back to your community. Show your children how to make a difference.
- FRIENDSHIP:You will meet like-minded men and make life-long friendships.
- FUN: Have fun with your family and brother knights. See the smiles on the faces of those we help. Special Olympics, Food for Families, Habitat for Humanity and other activities.
Why YOU should join our parish Knights of Columbus!!
We are an organization of Catholic men who give back to our parish and our community. We need your help. Whether it is your background in the business world, in education or the lessons learned from raising a family, each Knight is respected and valued for his efforts, ideas and suggestions. We recognize that in this fast-paced world, you have work, family and other activities that require your time. We know you need flexibility in the amount of time you can dedicate to our programs. You decide how and when you can help. Will you give back a few hours a year to help us with our charitable projects????
CLICK HERE for information on joining us as we help our church and community.
HELP US HELP OTHERS!!!!
How We Serve St. Mary’s and Our Community
Wheelchair for veterans
· Supporting individuals with special needs
· Parish Rummage Sale
· Helping with the parish picnic
· Lenten Meals to help our parish
· Poinsettia sales to decorate the church at Christmas
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS
Contact Us for more information.
General Business Meetings: 3rd Tuesday 7:00 PM
Meetings in St. Mary’s by the Sea Parish Hall
321 10th Street, Huntington Beach, CA